What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out our inquiry form. You may always, however, visit our site anonymously.
IF you choose to register on our site, you will be obliged to provide the following information:
• your name, a valid email address and your country of residence
You may also optionally provide the following to improve our service to you or to allow us to fulfill any obligations that you request of us:
• a short message
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used as follows:
• to personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
• to improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
• to improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
• to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• to send you periodic emails pertaining to FutureDash and its product / service offerings, including occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How can you change the information that you have given us?
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account, choosing 'My Account', then 'Edit', then 'Personal Information'.
Data Protection / Confidentiality
FutureDash guarantees that any information you provide will never be made public nor made available to any third party, except as defined below. All communications from this website will be sent to your registered email address, which will only be used with discretion by FutureDash to provide you with information by email concerning FutureDash, its products or your use of this website. At all times, your email address and any other contact information that you have provided will remain strictly confidential to FutureDash and will be treated with respect.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.energybuddy.com/terms-use
This Policy was last modified on 8th May, 2012
1521 Tahiti Ave,
Laguna Beach, California CA 92651
United States of America
Telephone: (949) 528-6405.